McKinney Dental Referral’s – Dr. David Philofsky - Dr. Preston Alfred – Tissue Grafting
Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients
At McKinney Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, we strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in every way possible. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Planning & Assessment
- Bone and Soft tissue grafting
- Impression procedures
- Bone grafting procedures
- Sinus lift procedures
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants
- Multiple toothless spaces / complex restorative needs
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease requiring implant assessment
- Full or partial dentures requiring implant stabilization
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We welcome and invite you to speak with Dr. Philofsky or Dr. Alfred regarding the needs of your patients. Informal inquiries are welcome and we look forward to hearing from you.
Patients can by referred to us by email or fax
Please remember to attach or send any necessary Xrays to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your referral.
Fax Referral Form